https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw
Gunner

Re: Alex Jones interviews Donald Trump

Post by Gunner »

Bump....
buckwheat

Post by buckwheat »

alex jones is a retard. no offense but he is a whackjob dude. dont be take his word like he is a God gunner pleeeeease.
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

Prove it Buky, tell me how bad he is and why?

I got status of hero today, every one is calling me a hero, i am just glad my friend is still alive.
MsDimeanor

Post by MsDimeanor »

He's a whack job because even though he is trying to open people's eyes, he does it in such a way that it is hard to take him serious. Who here takes Jessie Ventura serious? He tries to represent the non sheeple in the herd, but he ends up making a mockery of things. Some of his ideas and the things that he says are so over the top that the true story gets lost in the over dramatization. You can't change the world screaming from a mega phone. Do I have a better solution? Nope, so God Bless him for at least trying.
40Creek

Post by 40Creek »

Jessie Ventura with the Body Slam FTW and DT all the way woot
buckwheat

Post by buckwheat »

55 secs in and thats all you need to know about that man, IF you can make it through all the cringe.
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

Clearly edited video. You obviously don't have kids Bucky, nor understand what is down the road for them, but hey if compassion for life is a turn off for ya then Alex ain't your man to listen too. I would put this video up against Glen Beck's fake cry video anytime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m692Tqbnbxo

By the way, did you hear the fed wants FULL control over your's and your kids life now?

This is nothing more than a grab for power and control over your life in the name of protecting your kids, if you think not i have a bridge to sell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EsKBsq95A0

I am done trying to warn you Americans of the loss of your Sovereignty, because it's already gone.
Peace.
RAPT(+)R

Post by RAPT(+)R »

Ya know Gunner I believe you but my question is what are you doing on a daily basis to stop it besides using your keyboard as a weapon? Ya know you may criticize Glenn Beck but he's done more to help his fellow man and establish this country's founding values than any bunker building individual to date. I'm not saying that isnt necessary as I have quite a stockpile myself for when the SHTF but what do we do besides bellyache? That doesn't require an answer but just ask yourself that. Cause alot of what I hear these days from people who are supposed to be united is "my guy is better than yours" and "my guy's theory is right and yours is off a little.' It's not about all that. If we as people and conservatives, patriots, whatever you wanna call us don't start standing together we're done. Never to rise again. The founders of this nation disagreed on some issues vehemently. That's why it took so long to draft a constitution and bill of rights that everyone would sign. Disagreement is not a sign of them "not being on your team.' All this "whistle-blowing" is good but it's fruitless if you do nothing outside of your box to help your neighbor.
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

Oh bro I wish I had all the answers. Simplest I have found other than informing people (to wake people up) is what Iceland has done.

I wish you all the best. It is truly us that has the power. We are the ones that allow all to have power over us or not.

Iceland jails bankers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MLbF-3Sw8o