Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

Non game related help forum
Gunner

Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

Post by Gunner »

U.S. Media Blackout: Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

"On September 23, 2014, an Italian court in Milan award compensation to a boy for vaccine-induced autism. (See the Italian document here.) A childhood vaccine against six childhood diseases caused the boy’s permanent autism and brain damage.

While the Italian press has devoted considerable attention to this decision and its public health implications, the U.S. press has been silent."

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/u-s-me ... se-autism/
Ice

Re: Italian Courts Rule Vaccines Cause Autism

Post by Ice »

The Pros And Cons Of Vaccinating Children

The anti-vaccination movement has grown increasingly vocal in recent years, with a variety of organizations and public figures attempting to convince parents that immunizing their children presents more risks than benefits. Here are the cases for and against vaccinating children:

PROS

Helps out pharmaceutical industry
Get to puncture child with needle
Old family syringe shop depends on it
Habituates children to the pain of existence
Flies in face of science by discrediting single unanimously refuted paper from 10 years ago
Healthier children equals friendlier waiters at Chili’s down the line
Could save a few million children’s lives

CONS

You have to go to a place
Chance of developing autism 100 percent
Puts the onus of character-building entirely on sports
Without suffering through diphtheria, the flu, and measles, American children will become effete, pampered do-nothings
Free lollipops promote unhealthy eating habits
Child won’t get to be kindergarten’s Typhoid Mary
Bullies parents into slavishly following actions recommended by decades of physicians’ peer-reviewed research that establishes an irrefutable scientific consensus

http://www.theonion.com/articles/the-pr ... ren,35731/
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

lol love the Onion.

I don't think you are a gullible person Ice so I am sure you will understand this when I make it perfectly clear. ANY vaccination is only as good as is it's maker regardless of any bs proof of vaccinations effectiveness. It depends on what is in them.

Thimerosal (40% Mercury based) and cancer causing viruses as well as sterilization in vaccinations have been proven without a doubt in them.

I challenge any one that reads this to tell me these children's lives where expendable or acceptable?

This is one case of many.

"47,500 paralysis cases after polio vaccine"

http://therefusers.com/refusers-newsroo ... chronicle/

If someone wants to stick something in you or your loved ones arms you better fucking know what EXACTLY is in it instead of being gullible.

Thousands of examples like this. I would post more but i feel it would be a waste of my time.
JawnDough

Post by JawnDough »

A WhiteHouse.gov petition calling for the prohibition of laws requiring mandatory vaccines has been throttled by the White House, buried from public view and finally frozen for over 36 hours to prevent the petition from achieving 100,000 signatures, Natural News can now reveal.

The petition, which was rapidly headed toward the 100,000 signatures needed to trigger a response from the White House, was frozen mid-day Friday and has remained stuck at 56,791 signatures for over 36 hours.

The petition is titled "PROHIBIT ANY LAWS MANDATING THE FORCE AND REQUIREMENT OF VACCINATIONS OF ANY KIND." It can be found at this link.

The petition reads:

No human being should be FORCED to be vaccinated against their will and/or personal/religious beliefs. I petition against making vaccinations of any kind mandatory. This includes forcing children to be vaccinated to attend public schools, activities, and daycare centers. This also includes adults working in the public or private sector.

http://www.naturalnews.com/048806_vacci ... fraud.html
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

I was just going to post this info Jawn, you beat me to it. They are working on trying to make them mandatory now. Insane times we are living in my friend.