Save Money On Fuel With One Wire

Non game related help forum
Gunner

Save Money On Fuel With One Wire

Post by Gunner »

Read the description before commenting for the love of God please.

I decided to do this one wire on a wim, after studying the Joe cell that has been around for years and understanding this energy CAN move threw the block.

Yeah thats me in the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV3Gq5tgfME
Gunner

Re: Save Money On Fuel With One Wire

Post by Gunner »

Here is some research that backs up my claims of a cooler running engine as well as cleaner emissions, and savings on fuel of course.

Science also already recognized solid metals can store Hydrogen as well as we see water (burnt Hydrogen) dripping out the tail pipe when it is working well.

The last thing that science needs to acknowledge on this is what ever it is that causes the batteries to gain in voltage. I assume it is electrons.

This may even be a proton energy, the Hydrogen atoms lacking there electrons, this would explain how the combustion chamber readily uses this energy, as a proton (Hydrogen atom lacking it's electron) would be attracted to the spark plugs firing (- Electrons.)

Anyways it is always interesting finding evidence in the science realm backing some my claims.

By the way this does not work on all vehicles but is so easy to do it's worth a try. Some of the reasons why this does not work on all vehicles may be some additives lining the cylinder walls not allowing the Hydrogen or H+ to get into the combustion chamber or some additives in the rad water.

Contrary to what I say in the vid it has worked on some vehicles with O2 sensors as well. Particularly if you have a MAP to control the fuel flow.

Reducing the idle speed of a spark-ignited gasoline engine with hydrogen addition

"ABSTRACT Reducing idle speed is an effective way for decreasing engine idle fuel consumption. Unfortunately, due to the increased residual dilution and dropped combustion temperature, spark-ignited (SI) gasoline engines are prone to suffer high cyclic variation and even stall at low idle speeds. This paper investigated the effect of hydrogen addition on the performance of an SI gasoline engine at reduced idle speeds of 600, 700 and 800 rpm. The test results shows that cyclic variation was raised with the decrease of idle speed but reduced obviously with the increase of hydrogen energy fraction (βH2). Decreasing idle speed and adding hydrogen were effective for reducing engine idle fuel consumption. The total fuel energy flow rate was effectively dropped from 30.8 MJ/h at 800 rpm and βH2 = 0% to 17.6 MJ/h at 600 rpm and βH2 = 19.9%. Because of the dropped fuel energy flow rate causing the reduced combustion temperature, both cooling and exhaust losses were markedly reduced after decreasing idle speed and adding hydrogen. HC and CO emissions were dropped with the increase of βH2, but increased after reducing idle speed. However, NOx emissions were decreased after reducing idle speed and adding hydrogen, due to the dropped peak cylinder temperature."

http://www.researchgate.net/publication ... n_addition
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

By the way if anyone does not think that some electrons are freed up in the rad water simply from driving their vehicle there is a simple test anyone with a multimeter can do to see that there is a charge thergo yes there are freed up electrons in the water just from simply driving your car.

Just wait till your vehicle is cooled down enough to take the rad cap off after a drive then put the negative on the negative of your battery and dip the positive in the water, you will see a slight charge so yes there are freed up electrons.

It continues to draw out the freed electrons into your battery even well your car is sitting in the driveway, cracking the water molecules till you get to the point of self sputtering beyond threshold. This is why batteries gain in voltage.

Wither or not it is from the heat of the engine or the spark plugs firing that causes the freed up electrons in the rad water is yet to be determined by science, i guess that would be easy enough to test with my multimeter as well, just never thought of testing why the electron are freed up until now.
Gunner

Post by Gunner »

This is how this works basically explained in a science article.

Scientists observe single ions moving through tiny carbon-nanotube channel

"They found that protons do flow steadily across the nanotube, carrying an electric current. Protons flow easily through the nanochannel because they are so small, but the researchers observed that other positively charged ions, such as sodium, can also get through but only if enough electric field is applied. Sodium ions are much larger than protons, so they take longer to cross once they enter. While they travel across the channel, they block protons from flowing, leading to a brief disruption in current known as the Coulter effect.

Strano believes that the channels allow only positively charged ions to flow through them because the ends of the tubes contain negative charges, which attract positive ions. However, he plans to build channels that attract negative ions by adding positive charges to the tube."

http://nanomagazine.co.uk/index.php?opt ... Itemid=159