mohaa

High on Death
Site Admin

Re: mohaa

Post by High on Death »

Stormy wrote: Hod. I may stream for a living, sometimes thousands watch... But I will always respect if someone says no. I thought it would be something different for my streams, but if people aren't comfortable with the idea, I will just try to play with you guys as I can. I do have it set to where I can stream without comms being picked up on stream, if people would be okay with that part. If not, still no biggie.
Yeah, like I said I don't have a problem with people streaming gameplay. I'm just saying that some of us aren't comfortable with the idea that what we're saying in TS could be streaming to thousands of people.

We've had some good times with streaming in the past, so we do have a couple of caveats.
1. Content from our servers can not be used/shown using any cheats/"admin tools" or whatever you want to call them. Even if its just from demos, and the person streaming was not using them in our actual servers, don't care. Watching our servers using wall hacks is the same thing as playing or specing on our servers with wall hacks as far as I'm concerned.
2. Editing videos together or otherwise using content from our server to attack our clan, our members, or our players is not cool.

and like we already mentioned,
3. Respect peoples' privacy in TS please.

Stream away and have fun! Good to see you back Stormy... :D

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire
AriFeannor

Post by AriFeannor »

Think I got it now, I had to go to properties and select which device to route to. It didn't do it automatically but I found it I think.
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

AriFeannor wrote:Think I got it now, I had to go to properties and select which device to route to. It didn't do it automatically but I found it I think.
Yeah, I am not good at explaining that part :D Glad you got it figured out. I know it works, because half my stream last night was me using that setting on accident. Chat started complaining they couldn't hear the other person.

I am looking forward to hanging out again.

Hod, I am too much of a noob to use cheats, hell I am still trying to figure out where I am supposed to put these maps again. I have 100% missed you guys, and I know I kind of vanished again. After dad passed away, and we had to move, we ended up homeless for a while. Things have slowly been getting better, but I never forgot you guys. I wasn't sure if you still played, or if I could come back. Last year, my PC died, and my friends and followers bought me everything I needed to build a new PC, and I think it will be more than powerful enough to stream mohaa. I was able to stream pubg, when I played it for a short amount of time.
High on Death
Site Admin

Post by High on Death »

Of course we still play. We're too stubborn to find some other way to waste our time.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

Well, in the meantime, if anyone ever wants to watch the stream. Here is the link.

https://www.twitch.tv/deafgirl_gaming