my demos

Tenshin

Re: my demos

Post by Tenshin »

yes the last demo (0269)
its short and at it mummy asked me to sent the demos as i got kicked at the end of it
JawnDough

Post by JawnDough »

I know HOD I get sick of it too, that's why I hardly play, not because people get accused but because people still hack like 12 year old little girls.
High on Death
Site Admin

Post by High on Death »

You find me a multiplayer game where nobody cheats or accuses people of cheating, JD, and I'll go play that game.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire
High on Death
Site Admin

Post by High on Death »

Tenshin wrote:yes the last demo (0269)
its short and at it mummy asked me to sent the demos as i got kicked at the end of it
For the record, in that demo and the others I've watched, I saw absolutely nothing untoward. Clean as a preachers' sheets. Good play, is all. Good. Not incredible. Not unbelievable. Just good play. I didn't watch them all...

I did see mummy crying bullshit every time he got killed. Sadly, that's nothing new.

Also saw a lot of threatening console spamming. That too, sadly, is becoming more and more common.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire
Tenshin

Post by Tenshin »

Thanks !
LonG

Post by LonG »

High on Death wrote:I tried watching these demos but it didn't work. Do I need to dl something?

Screenshots looked fine. Of course, the screenshots being clean makes absolutely no fucking difference to the accusers, which is why I said they are a fucking waste of time and always have been! So we go through all this bullshit, waste time and money getting CI running, all for naught. Some things never change. CI sucks hard, IMO...

The reason I still play MOHAA is because, unlike other games, we can spec people as they play. But that obviously isn't enough. When some people are convinced someone's cheating, then there's no convincing them otherwise.

I suppose that when this game is dead and buried, we'll finally know for sure that nobody's cheating on our servers. Until then, we'll have to listen to the accusations day after day, the same as we have for 15 years now.
Same shit different NIGHT
Tro

Post by Tro »

JawnDough wrote:I know HOD I get sick of it too, that's why I hardly play, not because people get accused but because people still hack like 12 year old little girls.
I think we have the cleanest server around, we also have diversity and some very skilled players

In this old game, everyone knows the spots, how long it takes to get there... everyone is somewhere!

Be proud of our community, everyone is playing their part in keeping this game alive!

Tro
Tenshin

Post by Tenshin »

I totally agree with every word u said tro
Well said !
bubba

Post by bubba »

Tro wrote:
JawnDough wrote:I know HOD I get sick of it too, that's why I hardly play, not because people get accused but because people still hack like 12 year old little girls.
I think we have the cleanest server around, we also have diversity and some very skilled players

In this old game, everyone knows the spots, how long it takes to get there... everyone is somewhere!

Be proud of our community, everyone is playing their part in keeping this game alive!

Tro

I'm with JD.
XanaX

Post by XanaX »

Can't we all just get along?

hehehe...
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
- Thucydides