my demos

dckx

Re: my demos

Post by dckx »

bubba wrote:
Tro wrote:
JawnDough wrote:I know HOD I get sick of it too, that's why I hardly play, not because people get accused but because people still hack like 12 year old little girls.
I think we have the cleanest server around, we also have diversity and some very skilled players

In this old game, everyone knows the spots, how long it takes to get there... everyone is somewhere!

Be proud of our community, everyone is playing their part in keeping this game alive!

Tro

I'm with JD.
I'm with Tro and HOD. Even if there were players hacking, they wouldn't be really unbalancing the game at all. In fact, the players that dominate the server —mummy, izzi, bled, to name a few— are clean (or are you accusing them?) so who really cares if there are other small time players that cheat and frag a little bit?
bubba

Post by bubba »

dckx wrote: I'm with Tro and HOD. Even if there were players hacking, they wouldn't be really unbalancing the game at all. In fact, the players that dominate the server —mummy, izzi, bled, to name a few— are clean (or are you accusing them?) so who really cares if there are other small time players that cheat and frag a little bit?
Where did I say Mummy, Izzy, Bled or anyone else cheats or even allude to that statement? Are you accusing them? What's on your mind, tell us? I do not mind dying to someone who plays clean.

All I was agreeing with was JD statement. "I hardly play not because people get accused but because people still hack like 12 year old little girls" - in a 15+ year old game, and its obvious (not to some obviously or we wouldn't be here).
High on Death
Site Admin

Post by High on Death »

dckx wrote: Even if there were players hacking, they wouldn't be really unbalancing the game at all. In fact, the players that dominate the server —mummy, izzi, bled, to name a few— are clean (or are you accusing them?) so who really cares if there are other small time players that cheat and frag a little bit?
That's how I feel about it. I'm pretty confident that all of our regular traffic plays clean. But, if it turned out that someone's toggling or whatever (and I don't know what would be the point of that), then honestly, it doesn't ruin the experience for me.

I'm sure over the course of the last however-many years playing in MisFits servers, or the 15 years of playing the game, I've played against lots and lots of hackers. And hopefully, killed them more than they killed me. An annoying reality, but what are you gonna do? Most of the time it's people we don't know and the hacking is obvious.

Truth told, all the paranoia about who might be cheating does more to wear on me than any actual cheating.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire
bubba

Post by bubba »

High on Death wrote:
dckx wrote: Even if there were players hacking, they wouldn't be really unbalancing the game at all. In fact, the players that dominate the server —mummy, izzi, bled, to name a few— are clean (or are you accusing them?) so who really cares if there are other small time players that cheat and frag a little bit?
That's how I feel about it. I'm pretty confident that all of our regular traffic plays clean. But, if it turned out that someone's toggling or whatever (and I don't know what would be the point of that), then honestly, it doesn't ruin the experience for me.

I'm sure over the course of the last however-many years playing in MisFits servers, or the 15 years of playing the game, I've played against lots and lots of hackers. And hopefully, killed them more than they killed me. An annoying reality, but what are you gonna do? Most of the time it's people we don't know and the hacking is obvious.

Truth told, all the paranoia about who might be cheating does more to wear on me than any actual cheating.

I can respect and understand that. Thanks for sharing your view.
RAPT(+)R

Post by RAPT(+)R »

Hacking is the bane of the gaming community. No matter where you go or what game you play if you play online there are hacks for it. Some are better and worse than others but this is going to be a sore subject for many. I personally stopped bitching cause I realized that it bugs people as much as the hackers do but with that said I also stopped playing when certain people were on the server because they cheated and everyone knew it because it took the fun out of the game for me. I know of quite a few who feel the same. In my point of view the facts of hacking or not are irrelevant. If someone is taking the fun out of playing for people (whether amazingly skilled, cheating, bitching, talking about football or politics*guilty*, it doesn't matter) they risk the chopping block. I love MOHAA and always will but the fact that people still cheat in this game is beyond me.
dckx

Post by dckx »

bubba wrote:
dckx wrote: I'm with Tro and HOD. Even if there were players hacking, they wouldn't be really unbalancing the game at all. In fact, the players that dominate the server —mummy, izzi, bled, to name a few— are clean (or are you accusing them?) so who really cares if there are other small time players that cheat and frag a little bit?
Where did I say Mummy, Izzy, Bled or anyone else cheats or even allude to that statement? Are you accusing them? What's on your mind, tell us? I do not mind dying to someone who plays clean.

All I was agreeing with was JD statement. "I hardly play not because people get accused but because people still hack like 12 year old little girls" - in a 15+ year old game, and its obvious (not to some obviously or we wouldn't be here).
Come on, man, there's no need to be so dramatic. What I wanted to convey with my post was that if the alleged hackers (whoever they are, since no one names them) were killing +30 each map, that would be a problem. Contrarily, if the supposed cheaters performed just as a mediocre player, then it wouldn't be such a big deal. I believe we are in the second scenario —in other words, the ones who do frag a lot are most likely NOT hacking, so if there are any hackers in the server, they are performing like an average player with no cheats, so no big deal.

In regards to my inquiry about whether you were accusing mummy and co., it was a rhetorical question to reinforce the point that if there are hackers in the server, they probably are mediocre players, as explained above.
Tenshin

Post by Tenshin »

rapt , bubba , jw
u guys are saying that u got sick from cheaters right ?
why u guys just dont name those fuckers who ruin the game for u so the admins check them?
its so simply ?
High on Death
Site Admin

Post by High on Death »

RAPT(+)R wrote:Hacking is the bane of the gaming community. No matter where you go or what game you play if you play online there are hacks for it. Some are better and worse than others but this is going to be a sore subject for many. I personally stopped bitching cause I realized that it bugs people as much as the hackers do but with that said I also stopped playing when certain people were on the server because they cheated and everyone knew it because it took the fun out of the game for me. I know of quite a few who feel the same. In my point of view the facts of hacking or not are irrelevant. If someone is taking the fun out of playing for people (whether amazingly skilled, cheating, bitching, talking about football or politics*guilty*, it doesn't matter) they risk the chopping block. I love MOHAA and always will but the fact that people still cheat in this game is beyond me.
Without getting into names (I'm sure I could guess), all I can say is that just because some people think they're cheating doesn't mean that they are. Some of the more-often accused players, in fact, I'm extremely confident that they don't cheat!

The sheer number of accusations I've heard, accusing pretty much every single player in the MOHAA universe at some point, is beyond my ability to count. If I kicked every player who was "obviously" cheating, then there would literally be no servers at all. None of us would be here, and the game would probably be dead. (at least for objective players)

I used to come on under different names once in a while, mostly to watch people or whatever. Whenever I did, I'd have a different name and a different skin, but I'd play exactly like normal. And I can't tell you how many times I've heard myself called a cheater. I lost count long ago. String a few kills together, and you're a "blatant hacker."

When we ban someone unfairly, then who knows how much we're losing? Most people playing are old timers, maybe they play with friends. This game is 15 years old. There are only so many players left. Do we want to alienate them all?

I don't know if any of you will remember this. I didn't... but Tro was one of the people who was banned from our server long ago. Why? Because he was getting too many kills with his ping. lol Fortunately, he liked playing on our servers so he went to the forums and asked about it. How many good players might'ce just said "fuck those guys" and played elsewhere? And then we'd have gone without all that creamy Australian goodness for all these years. And Tro obviously has a few MOHAA friends from Down Under, who play on our servers as well.

As division in the country is the norm these day, so are the opinions about MOHAA. Maybe Trump can buy EA and Make MOHAA Great Again! Until then, we're on our own.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire
tripullcrown

Post by tripullcrown »

Hold up y'all...Hold the fuck on... All I want to know is why don't I ever get accused of hacking...? Am I not fucking worthy...I'm just as good as the rest of you fucking scrubs. Actually , I think I'm better... Thats right...you fuckers better start giving me the respect I deserve and someone accuse me ATLEAST twice...or..or..or ...Or else I don't know... but you will see Ill get even some how.... I love so many of you fuckers.....and i don't know why...especially you lat..your an asshole....you your cool...and you...well your pretty alright too. oh yeah!!! Fuck the Patriots...Silly fix my freaking hat!..wait wait...I'm forgetting someone I'm forgetting a real dickhead..hold on its coming to me oh yeah...XANMAN bite me you scrubass Californian speedo wearing....!

P.S.The girls all hack ...especially the day before Friday and after Wednesday!
tripullcrown

Post by tripullcrown »

SUP DC