my demos

tripullcrown

Re: my demos

Post by tripullcrown »

Im still coming to Minnesota to beat your ass brotha Beazer...
Zerk

Post by Zerk »

Good! you should come tomorrow...its single digits cold here, so when I punch you in the face it hurts twice as bad. Dont worry cause ill then rub your face in the snowbank, it helps with the swelling, lol. Course...you will have to fight your way through the Somali Warlords in the sanctuary city of Minneapolis to get to the safe zones. But I will protect you Amigo!
Adams

Post by Adams »

Zerk wrote:Good! you should come tomorrow...its single digits cold here, so when I punch you in the face it hurts twice as bad. Dont worry cause ill then rub your face in the snowbank, it helps with the swelling, lol. Course...you will have to fight your way through the Somali Warlords in the sanctuary city of Minneapolis to get to the safe zones. But I will protect you Amigo!
HAHAHAH, now that's the funniest thing Ive read all week.
Adams

Post by Adams »

I'm putting my money on Zerk, he has home turf advantage, knows his way to the safe zone, and uses cold temperature to his advantage.

Where do I store my wager?
XanaX

Post by XanaX »

You can store it with me, brother!

I think the MisFits -- to a man (or woman) will back up my modest claim of being the most honorable member of the clan.

so PM me, and I'll give you a PayPal account where the funds will be safely deposited.

Oh....and TC..... your ranting reminds me of the farting sound that a balloon makes; as it sputters to it's inevitable, miserable, limp end.
l
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
- Thucydides
RAPT(+)R

Post by RAPT(+)R »

lmaO thats why i love you xan man lol.
Adams

Post by Adams »

tripullcrown

Post by tripullcrown »

Lmao...Fuck after school... Ill see you at Lunch in the cafeteria......!