Just saying hi.

Stormy

Just saying hi.

Post by Stormy »

I know I fell off the face of the earth pretty much. Just been going through a lot lately. Had surgery 2 months ago, still dealing with pain from that. Also doing the streaming thing, and that requires a lot more mentally than I thought it would, but doing pretty well with it. By the time I am up and gaming, you guys are already gone off mohaa, so can never seem to catch anyone to play with. Miss you guys, and hope to catch you in game sometime when I am not "working" on streams.
XanaX

Re: Just saying hi.

Post by XanaX »

Hey Stormy,

Good to hear from you! I never seem to score as well when you’re not around, so I miss you in the server as well. ;)

I stream from Amazon Prime... doesn’t seem any more mentally tasking than Netflix.
Keep “working” it, you’ll be ok!
:D
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
- Thucydides
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

XanaX wrote:Hey Stormy,

Good to hear from you! I never seem to score as well when you’re not around, so I miss you in the server as well. ;)

I stream from Amazon Prime... doesn’t seem any more mentally tasking than Netflix.
Keep “working” it, you’ll be ok!
:D
Of course you miss me Xan, you always did. You couldn't hit the broadside of a barn half the time!
johnnyBravo

Post by johnnyBravo »

Glad to hear from ya, your always in my thoughts and prayers.
High on Death
Site Admin

Post by High on Death »

Fuck off, Stormy.

LOL j/k miss ya hope all is well.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

High on Death wrote:Fuck off, Stormy.

LOL j/k miss ya hope all is well.
No, you fuck off hod. :p

I am alive, about all I can really say most days. Miss you too. If you guys are playing sunday, I will try and swing by to be target practice. Cant make promises though.
Dorcas

Post by Dorcas »

Miss ya stormy....praying for ya....yeah im the only one who says it, but i mean it.....hope to shoot ya soon. :D
Father Dorcas
tripullcrown

Post by tripullcrown »

Fuck her