mohaa

Stormy

mohaa

Post by Stormy »

Anyone still play? If so, what hours? I am thinking of reinstlling the game, now that I have a decent system again. I have been playing a lot of a game called Dead by daylight, and streaming. Wonder if I could get mohaa to work on twitch. If you guys are still playing, I will hop on sometime and come let you all kill me. We all know I am an easy target.
Tro

Re: mohaa

Post by Tro »

Stormy wrote:Anyone still play? If so, what hours? I am thinking of reinstlling the game, now that I have a decent system again. I have been playing a lot of a game called Dead by daylight, and streaming. Wonder if I could get mohaa to work on twitch. If you guys are still playing, I will hop on sometime and come let you all kill me. We all know I am an easy target.
Most nights around this time :)

Tro
AriFeannor

Post by AriFeannor »

They don't like it when you stream.
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

AriFeannor wrote:They don't like it when you stream.
who doesn't?
RAPT(+)R

Post by RAPT(+)R »

Admins
Tro

Post by Tro »

says who?

We aint playing for sheep stations :)

Tro
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

Last I knew, a few of us had talked about streaming the game. This of course, we a while back, before my life took a shit turn and I ended up pretty sick. If any of the other admins has issues with it, then I won't.
Tro

Post by Tro »

Never tried, remember someone saying there is an option to delay 30 seconds or so?

Tro
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

There are options to delay the stream delay. If people from the server want to watch the stream, then I can turn on the delay. I usually don't worry about it, because it's a lot of trouble for people to stream snipe. Have had it happen in a few games, but it is rare. I will wait to join in, until others chime in on their thoughts. I stream Thursday-Tuesday every night about the time people are playing, so thought maybe I could join in sometime. If people do not want it to happen, then I can try to come play on the nights I don't stream.
High on Death
Site Admin

Post by High on Death »

Hey Stormy good to see you again.

Yeah we still play at the same old sick latenight hours.

Getting pretty good traffic lately.

Streaming: Streaming gameplay is okay with me, but not Teamspeak IMO. And streaming accusations against our members is bad... :D

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire