mohaa

AriFeannor

Re: mohaa

Post by AriFeannor »

Ill test it.
Last edited by AriFeannor on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AriFeannor

Post by AriFeannor »

Doesn't work for me. Can't hear anything except for ts when I choose cable input as my default device.
AriFeannor

Post by AriFeannor »

I used this program too when I last tried, but I used voice banana meter as well to route the sound. But just this program alone, don't see whats supposed to route the sound back. When make your default device the vac on playback, what then sends the sounds back to your headset?
High on Death
Site Admin

Post by High on Death »

I don't know what y'all are talking about, but thanks for making the effort, and thanks for respecting peoples' wishes by not streaming it. Lots of people here late night and when drinking, etc. and that chronic makin' people paranoid an shit...

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

― Voltaire
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

I think you guys may have missed the part where you have to go to the recording tab, open the properties of the cable output, and set the listen to on.

Hod. I may stream for a living, sometimes thousands watch... But I will always respect if someone says no. I thought it would be something different for my streams, but if people aren't comfortable with the idea, I will just try to play with you guys as I can. I do have it set to where I can stream without comms being picked up on stream, if people would be okay with that part. If not, still no biggie.
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

Gotta make sure you do these steps.
tab
tab
Properties
Properties
listen
listen
AriFeannor

Post by AriFeannor »

Stormy wrote:Gotta make sure you do these steps.
recording-tab.PNG
properties-listen.PNG
listen.PNG
No, I did that part, didn't work.
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

Make sure there is sound going to cable input, on the first tab. And that it is set to enabled and default. Other than us hopping on together sometime on discord where I can see what you are doing, I dunno. I got it working easy.
AriFeannor

Post by AriFeannor »

yeah, I set it as default, and I see the volume bar going up and down if I have something playing but theres no other program to route it back to my headset.
Stormy

Post by Stormy »

AriFeannor wrote:yeah, I set it as default, and I see the volume bar going up and down if I have something playing but theres no other program to route it back to my headset.
You need to set the playback Cable OUTPUT to be listened to, as well. It doesn't need anything to route it back, windows will do it automatically if you tell it to.